Now Interviewing for the 2017-2018 School Year
Main Office, 5402 Gateway Plaza Dr., Benicia, CA 94510
Our photographers provide students, their families & friends treasured portraits while capturing memories of a lifetime. Successful Legacy photographers have high energy and enthusiasm while establishing a great rapport with students and staff.
If you are seeking an opportunity offering the photographic training and the expertise you need to succeed, Legacyis the place for you!
Experienced photographers preferred, but regardless of experience, you will be trained on our systems to capture consistent and compelling portraits in a variety of environments.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Demonstrate a positive and professional image with excellent customer service, communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to effectively interact with school age children and adults.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision as well as in a team environment.
- Willing to work a varied seasonal schedule, including early mornings and some long days.
- Reliable, insured and registered transportation (in compliance with state laws) to reach assigned locations, and while transporting photography equipment within the San Francisco Bay Area. (NO overnight travel required).
- Must have a valid CA driver’s license.
- Ability to safely lift, carry and operate camera equipment, up to 50 lbs.
The world of photography relies on graphic design and data management to create compelling images for our clients.
Our Imaging Arts staff works with tight timelines to produce flat design work through books for publishing.
- Practical use of the Adobe Suite of Products.
- Ability to learn new programs and processes quickly.
- Solutions driven and customer friendly.
Thank you for applying for employment with My Legacy Matters, Inc. My Legacy Matters is one of the leading innovators of school photography services in the nation.
Our employees become a part of our team. We are looking for people with a positive attitude, good work ethics and the desire to learn. We will provide you with training in our system for the position or gig you are hired for.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Experience working with children is preferred.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Some positions require a willingness to work a seasonal schedule including early morning, some overtime / weekends.
Background Check and Drug Screening
As a part of the application process and a condition of employment, we may require a background check to include a criminal history check, fingerprinting in accordance with Megan's Law, driving record and drug and/or alcohol screening.